Gloucestershire Archives and Gloucestershire Heritage Hub: Opening Hours Consultation
From February 2018 we will be consulting on the opening hours for our new Heritage Hub. The new opening hours will be in place by the end of July, when the Hub is fully open and both Phase 1 and Phase 2 have been completed.
The consultation will last about 12 weeks, and will take the form of an online questionnaire, a user survey, discussions with focus groups and other means of consultation.
If readers of this newsletter would like to comment, please send an email to email@example.com by 30th April 2018 with the subject heading “Hub Opening Hours Consultation”. Please specify your preferred option and whether you are a regular, occasional or potential visitor. It would also help us to receive your full postcode so we can analyse coverage of our service.
The options are as follows:
- Monday 10-4. Family history and project volunteers only – research room closed to the general public.
- Tuesday – Friday inclusive 9-4.30. Open to the general public.
- One Saturday a month 10-4. Open to the general public. Outreach events such as workshops or family focussed activities, offered on site.
- As above, but opening 10-5.30 (instead of 9-4.30) on Tuesdays to Fridays inclusive
- Monday to Friday inclusive 9-4.30. Open to the general public.
- No Saturday opening.
- We are open to other suggestions if we can support the proposed opening hours within existing resource levels.